quarta-feira, 24 de março de 2010

Carta XXXVI

It all began with an e-mail. An e-mail I shouldn’t have seen, but then if Ididn’t how could I’ve know?
How could I know how much you make someone happy, how could I know how a fantastic lover you are, how addictive you oddly are?
But (there’s always a but) and when we argue? And when you talk about her to hit me and make me feel bad?
How can I forget your ominous gesture? With your sweet words? With your promises of eternal love?
The truth is that I can’t be without you, I don’t know how, I don’t know why, I wish I’d know…
I could have run from you, I wanted to several times.
As an excuse I used her words.Because sometimes I wish that they are true, even if you say they’re not, even you if you say that you love me unconditionally and that I’m not like she says.
I beg you to swear, in tears I beg you to swear that I’m not insane, in tears I beg you to make me understand the point of some many meaningless sentences. I dont’ understand, I can’t understand why am I still here, with you, I surely can't.



_____________________________
Obrigada, mais uma vez à Abelha.
E obrigada a todos pelas cartas que me mandam.
Ainda tenho algumas para postar mas caso queiram, podem sempre enviar as vossas.

11 comentários:

Pat disse...

amor é Abelha e não avelha xD

obrigada por teres postado esta carta, demorou mas esta aqui.

obrigada :D

beijinhooo da abelha*

Lua Escondida* disse...

LOOL. O B é ao lado do V!! Mas já ta! :)

Pat disse...

LOOOL

Dont worry :)

Um menina comentou no meu blog que tinha gostado da carta , ohhh :$

Anónimo disse...

Of course you use her words.
There are the only words you can use.

Pat disse...

Não são não :X

Pat disse...

alias...
já foram, no tempo da carta.
Agora eu sei o que se passou.
Agora não uso as palavras dela como desculpa.
Porque ele que não teve desculpa.

Sofia disse...

Ohh... clap clap clap! :)

Anónimo disse...

She is so much better than you and you know it that is why you copy her all the time.
but let me tell you one thing bee: you CAN NOT!

Pat disse...

Eu não a imito. Ela não é o centro do mundo, nem nunca será.
cada um é cpmo é.
e Eu não sou nem um pouco como ela.
Nem quero ser :)
Somos diferentes e eles gostaram da diferença.
okay?

Sophie disse...

Lool, o teu inglês melhorou consideravelmente Patrícia. Muito bem! :)

Pat disse...

Obrigada xD